The Department of Agricultural, Environmental, and Development Economics (AEDE) and the College of Food, Agriculture, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES) at The Ohio State University would like to invite you to The 2017 Agricultural Policy and Outlook Conference. The conference will be held on November 9th from 8:30am to 2:00pm at the Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center. Registrants may choose to attend in person, connect via webinar, or view the recorded program at a more convenient time. The conference is organized by AEDE and features updates on policy changes, key issues, and market behavior with respect to farm, food, energy resources, and the environment.
Featured Speakers include:
- Ani Katchova, Chair, Farm Income Enhancement Program- “Ohio Farm Financial Conditions and Outlook”
- Ben Brown, AEDE Farm Management Program Manager = “Overview of the Farm Management Program”
- Ian Sheldon, Chair, Anderson’s Program in International Trade – “Free Trade Agreements: Why They Matter to U.S. Agriculture”
- Carl Zulauf, Professor Emeritus – “Farm Policy”
- George Mokrzan, Director of Economics, Huntington National Bank – “Economic Outlook”
- Gary Schnitkey, Professor and Farm Management Specialist, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics, University of Illinois – “Agricultural Outlook 2017″