Registration is now open for the Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association’s 40th annual conference, Just Farming: The Path Before Us! Celebrate OEFFA’s 40th anniversary during Ohio’s largest sustainable food and farm conference, which features:
- Nearly 80 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business on Friday and Saturday;
- An expanded three day trade show with 90+ businesses, organizations, and government agencies, along with areas for large equipment display and live demonstrations;
- In-depth, full day Food and Farm School courses on Thursday, covering regenerative poultry, agroforestry, lean farming, and grain weed control;
- Engaging nationally-recognized keynote speakers Elizabeth Henderson and Onika Abraham;
- Made-from-scratch, local, organic meals;
- Free Thursday events, including a land and labor mixer and three-hour OSU soil health workshop;
- Kids’ conference, child care, and more!
A limited number of scholarships are available to persons of color and beginning farmers, along with reduced rate volunteer spaces.
Learn more and register at www.oeffa.org/conference2019.